Justin and I met at the Circle K there in Thatcher, Arizona (well its not a Circle K anymore). He's originally from Otto, Wyoming. He was going to Devry in Phoenix his major was EET. We had actually set a date up in 2002 to meet up and have him come to a college dance with me, but things didn't fall into place. When we finally did meet up on March 3rd on my spring break from school. I was going to college at EAC for my ECE. The first christmas I spent w/ his family we went to Cody (45 min drive from where they live) and I saw the Otto population sigh and I was surprised, I couldn't believe or even think of how people lived here. The poplulation to Otto is 50. We dated for almost 2 years and finally decided to get married. Since our family's were from different states we decided that we'd get married in Thatcher and get sealed in Montana. We got married at the Stake Center in Thatcher on November 12, 2004. We lived there in Thatcher for about 2 years so that I could finish my schooling and get my degree. After a year of being married Justin and I got sealed in the Billings, Montana Temple on December 21 2005. My parents were the only ones that were able to make it to the sealing, we knew that not many family members could make it. We were very surprised that my parents could make it, that was a blessing that they could make it. I graduated from EAC at the end of December of that year, we moved to Wyoming the next year and he worked with his friend building houses. Things were getting worse for us, Justin's cousin wanted Justin to have him come sell security systems. We knew we had to get out of Star Valley. We moved to Virgina in 07, the sells weren't that great and so the company split up all of us and had us move to Lousiville Kentucky. J wasn't getting any sells and things weren't doing good. We decided to move bck to Wyoming. We moved in with his parents.
A few days after being here a guy from Big Horn Federal called J's parents to tell them to have Justin call them because they have been wanting him to work for them for a few years. They had called when Justin lived in Phoenix and then when they found out he didn't live in Otto anymore, they told his parents that whenever he moves back into town to have him give them a call and they would give him a job. Well they found out he was back so they told his parents to hav ehim give them a call. He did and they hired him on the spot but they did the interviews just for legal purposes. He's been working there ever since, they have raised his pay because Graham County (Thatcher Arizona) wanted Justin to come back to work for them and so the bank heard that and they raised his pay. But with Thatcher being so rediculasly (is that a word?) high we didn't see how our needs would be met. We knew we should stay here so we did. Justin teaches 10-11 year olds and he loves the class and the boys love him.
I got a calling the same time Justin got his a few weeks after being in the ward. The ward was great. I've never liked a better ward. Well the ward in Virgina was a good ward too. So this ward was on the top of my list of not wanting to leave. I get to teach 3-4 year olds. They are so cute. I had a job teaching at the daycare here in Basin, but poplitics got in the way and myboss hated that she had to let me go but her boss wouldn't let her not fire me. It was either her do it or her boss. She told me that I didn't deserve it. Well its worked out good w/ me not working because with all the trips that we've taken I know for a fact that I wouldn't have been able to take off any weeks and how long we've been.
So now you know the story of Justin and I.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment