Well the weather here is much different from Arizona, lol of course I knew that. It was kinda funny as we got to the airport in Phoenix, Arizona it was raining. We got to Cody, Wyoming and it was snowing. LOL. Well we had a white Christmas, well it hadn't snowed since Monday and the snow didn't really melt because its been cold. Today we have a Winter Weather Advisory for the Big Horn County (where we are at.) It snowed alot last night and this morning. Justin's mom and dad tried to go to work this morning around 6:30 am, I guess it was still dark (iono, I'm never up that early) haha. Well we get a call from them telling us that they ran off the road because they couldn't see. So Justin's dad didn't go to work this morning and is going to take the night shift for Justin. So I'm glad I get to spend another day with Justin.
Our Christmas was really good, we opened gifts at 9-10am, which is nice hehe. I got a $50 itunes card and a cute stuffed teddy bear, chocolate covered cherries... YUMMY!! Justin got a few things, I don't remember. Justin's family has a tradition like my family did while growing up, we really don't do it much anymore. They draw names and what not, well his bro Marshall and his wife Hannah had us and they got us gift certificates and a lil magazine that we could buy anything we wanted from it. We could also go online and see what else is there. I'm glad they had us because in the magazine you could get an ipod speaker system, and Justin got a stereo that plays mp3's and ipods so we both were happy with who had us. We had Tommy and Sumer and they wanted movies. We were glad that we got gift certificates from our family for Christmas, it came in handy because this month has been super tight financially for us. So we used that money to get Sumer and Tommy the rest of their Christmas gift. We had gotten them a small teddie and moose that weren't that much and so when we got in on Monday night we went to Wal-mart and got them the new batman movie and movie popcorn that came in a bowl and some theature candy. Overall it was a really good Christmas. Thank you Bethanie and Nick for the card, it did come in handy. We even got a few things that we needed and the money that my gma gave us and the card buffy and nick gave us we still had money left over =). So Thank you again!!
We love you and Thank you for a wonderful trip!!
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment