skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Visiting the fam for Christmas!!
Justin and I had gone to Thatcher last week on Wednesday because that's when Jordan was flying in off his mission. We were excited to see everyone, especially the lil kids. We had learned that Jordan and all the other missionaries that were in the Houston Texas mission that were coming home had missed their flights. So they wouldn't be coming in till 6:30pm instead of 12:30pm. So mom and dad took J and I too buffy's and nick's house. We got there and Zack came up to the door and saw gma and gpa and got all happy then looked at J and I and ran into the other room by the tree and was on the verdge of tears until gpa picked him up and told him it was ok. Trevon came to me and J started playing peek-a-boo w/ him and he liked it at first and then started crying after awhile. They took awhile to warm up to us and once they did it was smooth sailing from there. We all went to the airport and waited for Jordan's flight to come in and learned that their flight has been delayed about 30 minutes or so. After he finally got off the plane we all went out to our family tradition resteraunt Olive Garden. YUMMY!! The next day he had gotten released and so we all went clothes shopping, Justin and I went to go find black shirts for the family pictures that we'd be having while we were down. We found some that I actually liked. We go back to Buffy's and say goodbye to everyone and head to Thatcher. We get there, I felt bad because J drove all the way home and I tried so hard to stay awake to help him, but I couldn't I was so tired. It seemed liked the week flew by way to fast. Saturday came and we were supposed to take fam pic's but it didn't happen, but it was okay =). We went to El Charro instead =) YUMMY!! I was excited. I had been craving good Mexican food for awhile now. Well Sunday comes and Jordan did a good job on his homecoming talk, it was really good to see some people. It was hard to see other people.
Nick, Bethanie, Justin and I went to the hottubs that night just to spend some quality time w/ each other. It was really good, I'm glad we did. We had decided that we would stay 1 more night in Thatcher and then head back to Phoenix in the morning to catch our flight later that night. We go to TGI Friday's to go and eat before our flight, it was really good to spend more time w/ them.
I have to say this trip down was much better then last time!!









No comments:
Post a Comment